Adult Daycare Services For Learning Disabilities
Click play on the video below to see what service Options Adult Daycare provides to our service users.
Meet The Team!
Training and Qualifications
Options Adult Daycare staff collectively have over twenty years experience working with adults with learning disabilities. Each staff member is trained and qualified to work with adults with learning disabilities and receive regular training to encourage knowledge progression. Qualifications held by staff members are as follows:
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care
- Level 2 NVQ in principles of working with individuals with learning disabilities.
- Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at work.
- Safe Handling of Medication
- Moving and Handling
- Infection Control
- Fire Awareness
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults
- Health and Safety
- Challenging Behaviour in Learning Disabilities
- All staff are DBS checked
Our staff are regularly out in the community supporting our clients, we are a friendly bunch so if you do have any questions regarding our service, please feel free to approach us and we will gladly answer your questions.
At Options Adult Daycare we pride ourselves on the high quality care we provide. We believe in getting out into the community as much as possible to take advantage of all the activities Medway has to offer. Our varied range of activities and days out are well researched to suit everyone's needs, abilities and interests.